The American cannabidiol market has been growing at unprecedented rates in recent years. With an expected CAGR of 42%, the industry will hit a $13 billion valuation by 2024. Several factors have helped push this growth, with the medicinal properties of CBD being the main driver. CBD seems to everywhere lately, from skincare products to pet treats coming infused with this hemp-based derivative.
People also buy CBD capsules online as it provides various medicinal and therapeutic benefits. This article will explore the reasons for CBD capsules trending across the US and explain how these products work.
CBD Industry: An Overview
The CBD industry felt a significant growth spurt in 2018 when the American government passed the Farm Bill, which legalized the sale of hemp products in the US. Favorable legislation coupled with growing customer demand has led to the proliferation of such products into mainstream markets.
The CBD industry has been gaining footing within the healthcare vertical as more and more studies prove the therapeutic effects of cannabis. Within the period between 2020 and 2024, experts expect the industry to grow at a CAGR of 42.36%. The biggest driver for this growth has been the use of CBD for Alzheimer’s disease and for alleviating chronic pain associated with cancer.
An increase in overall healthcare expenditure, coupled with research proving CBD’s advantages, has helped the industry. A rising geriatric population and their expanding dependence on CBD to improve mobility, reduce inflammation and pain have also aided the growth significantly.
As a result, the American government has also started treating the issue more liberally, making CBD legal in several states. Mounting online retail sales owing to expanding urbanization has helped boost the market growth. The biggest challenges to overcome involve rising prices of CBD products and legislation regarding their marketing.
What are CBD Capsules?
The number of people who buy CBD capsules online has risen sharply, thanks to mounting evidence of its medicinal properties. Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, is a compound derived from either hemp or marijuana. One of over 100 compounds found in these plants, CBD possesses anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and antiemetic properties. As a result, CBD capsules can help people struggling with anxiety, stress, epilepsy, muscle soreness, and chronic pain.
However, unlike the distant cousin tetrahydrocannabinol, CBD does not have psychoactive components, making it milder and safer to use. Hence, individuals can buy CBD capsules online and use them without worrying about any adverse side effects. CBD works by interacting with and regulating our body’s natural endocannabinoid system through endocannabinoids. They help the body maintain homeostasis by interacting with CB1 and CB2 receptors.
How Do CBD Capsules Help?
- Research shows that CBD capsules help in treating epilepsy, providing relief from several symptoms of this disorder, and reducing the frequency of such episodes.
- CBD capsules can also help reduce stress and anxiety by promoting a relaxed and calm sense of mind.
- The neuroprotective properties of CBD help in preventing nerve damage and treating several neurological disorders. Hence, it can help individuals suffering from psychosis, multiple sclerosis, and schizophrenia.
- CBD capsules can also aid individuals recovering from a substance abuse problem by helping them break their habits.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD allow it to promote healthy and youthful-looking skin while preventing the onset of acne.
- Additionally, CBD capsules can help individuals with arthritis alleviate their symptoms, including pain and discomfort.
- These same properties also make CBD capsules an excellent choice for people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, and contact dermatitis.
How Should You Use CBD Capsules?
Due to the rising popularity of CBD, the market now offers several varieties of products infused with the substance. For instance, there are oral pills, topical creams, edibles such as candies and gummies, and even bath bombs that stimulate a relaxing soak.
However, the oral ingestion of CBD is an effective means to enjoy all of the medicinal benefits it provides. Individuals who have never ingested CBD before must make sure they ease into the process. Hence, start with lower doses and monitor how your body reacts to the substance before increasing your consumption. Additionally, if you are on other medication, ensure you consult a doctor to prevent adverse drug reactions.
How Can Users Buy the Best CBD Capsules Online?
Several companies that claim they sell products with CBD do not infuse them with cannabidiol in the required manner. Due to their rising popularity, several unscrupulous companies make ridiculous health claims to pass as pharmaceutical companies. Hence, choosing the right type of products is crucial when you begin experimenting with CBD. Here are a few factors that will help newbies choose the best CBD products for themselves.
- Look for companies that provide evidence and test reports from third-party testing labs.
- Make sure you only buy CBD capsules from reputed companies that offer a complete list of ingredients.
- Always opt for organic, US-grown hemp and try to pick products that use natural extraction processes that eliminate pesticides and chemicals.
- Check the Certificate of Analysis to ensure that the product does not contain more than 0.3% THC.
- Ensure the capsule passes all the tests for heavy metals, molds, and pesticides.
- Go through the company website to learn more about their manufacturing processes and certification. Also, ensure sure you check all active ingredients and ensure their quality as organic products seem to be more natural and healthy.
- Going through customer reviews and testimonials will help in analyzing the company’s reputation.
Future Trends Within the CBD Industry
- More mergers and acquisitions within the industry, leading to publicly traded companies acquiring smaller firms and retailers.
- Further expansion into brick-and-mortar stores to promote retail sales.
- The Explosion of growth within the online market, leading to more platforms and websites.
- A Rise in digital and traditional advertising concerning CBD products.
- A general decrease in the prices of products due to technological advancements and rising competition
- Passing of more laws, Bills, and regulation regarding the processing and extraction of CBD
- New product developments within the market, leading to more variety of products.
CBD capsules have been taking over the healthcare vertical in the US in recent years. Sales of CBD products will exceed that of 2017 by around 706%, as per a Brightfield Group study. The only thing spreading faster than these capsules is misinformation regarding them. We hope this article will help you understand what these capsules do and the benefits they provide. By following our tips and tricks, consumers will be able to purchase high-quality CBD products online. If you want to learn more about the CBD industry and the various products it offers, follow this space for updates!
The post Why Are CBD Capsules Trending in the USA? appeared first on InsightsSuccess.