Getting started in the world of freelance web development is not an easy task.
In addition to solid technical knowledge, you’re on the hook to constantly keep up with the latest tools and methods, as well as to persuade prospective clients that you have the necessary skills and abilities to deliver the results they demand.
Fortunately, a part-time side hustle as a freelance web developer can provide an excellent opportunity to gradually get some experience before making a full-time commitment.
How to become a freelance web developer — A comprehensive guide
This guide will cover everything you need to know if you’re considering taking the leap into freelance web development, including:
- Understand the benefits of being a freelance web developer
- Understand the challenges before committing to freelancing
- Decide if you have what it takes to be a successful freelancer
- Understand the contractor-client relationship
- Make a plan for your new freelancing