When you have an ecommerce store you are always looking for new ways to convert customers and increase your average order value (AOV). Your AOV is pretty much what it states, the average order value of all the orders placed in your store.
By increasing your AOV you will have more revenue with the same number of customers. To calculate your average order value, tally your total revenue then divide that by the total number of orders you have received.
In this post, we’re going to offer you tips and strategies to encourage your customers to buy more from you than they may have initially planned.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Free shipping costs and implementation.
- Cross-selling strategies.
- Integrating add-ons and personalization.
- Upsell higher tier products.
- Creating bundles and discounts.
- Developing a rewards/loyalty program.
- Using time-sensitive offers.
- Adding targeted