To err is human, and behind every great business social media presence is a human (or several). We all make mistakes, and the same is true with social media management. However, while a hashtag typo or an incorrect link can (and likely will) happen as you market your brand, they are certain social media mistakes you can avoid.
10 social media mistakes to avoid
We’ve highlighted the top 10 most common social media mistakes with pointers on how to avoid them.
- Treating all social media platforms the same.
- Creating an overly promotional social presence.
- Lacking a strategy.
- Having ill-defined objectives (or worse) no goals at all.
- Ignoring your followers.
- Posting inconsistent or irrelevant content.
- Being inauthentic or not personal enough.
- Leaving no space in your calendar for timely posts.
- Focusing on quantity over quality.
- Forgetting about the magic of repurposing.
Whether you’re starting a new business or optimizing your current … Read more